WELCOME

Hi, welcome to my page! Please read this first.

You've just reached my so called "photography archives"
Over the years, 2011 until 2019 to be precise, I've done my best to collect as much of my taken photography as possible on my laptop. Unfortunately I still lost a lot of footage, but I tried to sort out and edit all photos I still got, and form this 'website' (basically your 2008 vibe blogger page because I don't know shit about making websites)

I created all these tabs sorting out all of my photos by some sort of title. I'd suggest you to use those instead of just scrolling around, because everything underneath this post is quite a mess.
In case you're watching from your phone, please scroll all the way down and select the option to view the web version. This will increase the quality of my photos and make them look a lot better!

Anyhow, thanks for your visit, I hope you like what you see, and of course I will upload more photos as soon as they're being taken. :~)

Love!
Puck Rietveld

instagram: @puckwietveld (iphone photography) and @artbypuck (illustrations and such)